Expedite your first visit at our office by printing out our patient forms.
Quality Care Is More Than Just Treatment.
Get The Relief You Deserve
Proud to Serve You
All our professionals at Appalachian Foot & Ankle Associates maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry. Our staff is friendly and accommodating. We offer prompt scheduling and same-day appointments.
Our podiatric medical assistants are knowledgeable and certified. For your convenience, we also submit a fully computerized and electronic insurance claim to help streamline your visit.
Please print and fill out these forms so that we can expedite your first visit:
Your First Appointment:
We are commited to your treatment and wellbeing and will work hard to serce your needs. In order to make your visit as pleasant and productive as possible, please completed and review our paperwork prior to your visit. Being well prepared for your appoinment will ensure that the doctor has all the needed information to provide the best possible care for you.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- A valid / current copy of your Insurance ID Card is required at the time of your office visit. Please do not give us your cell phone with the picture of your card, we need a paper copy of the front and back of the card. If we are unable to verify your insurance information before you see the doctor, payment in full will be expected at the time of service.
- If your insurance requires an authorization for the visit, you must obtain this prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Completed Patient Information and Medical History forms.
- A photo ID
- As a form of payment our office accepts: Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit.